GreenLight Laser Therapy
When enlarged prostate symptoms begin to interfere with your activities, it’s time to consider treatment choices. Understanding your options will help you make the right choice for your desired outcome and lifestyle.
Get back into life
GreenLight Laser Therapy is suitable for most patients with an enlarged prostate, also known as benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). With over 375,000 procedures successfully performed worldwide, GreenLight is creating a new standard of care that offers freedom from enlarged prostate symptoms.
Relieve enlarged prostate symptoms in a single visit
GreenLight Laser Therapy is a minimally invasive surgical option for BPH that combines the effectiveness of the traditional surgical procedure known as transurethral resection of the prostate (TURP), but with fewer side effects, shorter catheterization and quicker, less painful recovery times.
GreenLight uses laser energy to remove enlarged prostate tissue, resulting in an open channel for urine flow-through and a quick return to a life that’s free of BPH symptoms.
GreenLight Laser Therapy is typically an outpatient procedure; meaning you can return home hours after the procedure, and can return to normal, non-strenuous activities within days. The GreenLight Laser system delivers the ultimate in BPH treatment freedom from urinary symptoms, freedom from compromise, freedom to live life the way you choose.
Products and Resources – Rx
General Adult Urology
BPH (Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia) Drugs
- FLOMAX – Tamsulosin
- AVODART – Dutasteride
- JALYN – Dutasteride and Tamsulosin HCI
- RAPAFLO – Silodosin
- ANDROGEL – Testosterone Gel
- AXIRON – Testosterone Topical Solution
- FORTESTA – Testosterone Gel
- TESTIM – Testosterone Gel
Minimally Invasive Technologies for Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
- CoreTherm – Thermal Therapy for BPH
- Prolieve – A technology that treats the symptoms of enlarged prostate (or BPH) in men
- TherMatrx – Office Thermo Therapy: The Safe and Effective Office-Based Solution for BPH
- GreenLight – Laser Therapy for the Treatment of BPH