Chronic Care Management
Michigan Institute of Urology offers a Chronic Care Management Program, a new Medicare benefit available to our patients. As a valued patient at our practice, we encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity.
- 24/7 access to clinical staff to help you navigate your healthcare
- Support, education and guidance from a dedicated health coach
- Assistance with medication management as well as appointment scheduling and reminders
- Easy to use technology with access for caregivers and family members
- Logistical coordination to help you access non-healthcare related services or events
- Up-to-date and real-time access to your health record
- Collaboration with your doctor to ensure consistent communication
HOW DOES MY CARE MANAGER COACH INTERACT WITH ME?
The care manager will call you to see how you’re doing and to help you manage your health. We are here to offer you support in every step of your journey to a healthier lifestyle.
DO I NEED A COMPUTER?
You do not need a computer to participate in the program. We will connect with you by telephone. If you do have a computer, you can take advantage of additional ways to collaborate with your doctors and care team.
All of your health information at your fingertips. This service give you access to all of your health information from different hospitals, clinics, labs and radiology sites.
Speak to your MIU Physician today to enroll!