If you’ve been curious about improving your sexual health, then your timing is perfect. The medical community is increasingly recognizing sexual wellness as an important component of overall health. And for good reason.
More research is coming out showing a link between sexual health/performance and numerous medical conditions, such as memory decline and other cognitive issues, heart health, or pain conditions like arthritis and diabetes.
REDEEM Fulfills Sexual Wellness for Everyone
This is why Michigan Institute of Urology has introduced a sexual wellness and aesthetics center for men and women. The specialty health clinic, called REDEEM, in Birmingham, Michigan, offers a comprehensive menu of services to ensure all clients can pursue their sexual lives with comfort and confidence.
MIU developed REDEEM through a partnership with MOXXI Aesthetics and Sexual Wellness Spa, formerly of Clawson, Michigan. We acquired MOXXI, rebranded the center, and expanded into a new space fully equipped with state-of-the-art technology.
Dr. Jennifer Sobol, urologist and partner in MIU, serves as REDEEM’s medical director. Her focus areas are voiding dysfunction and neurourology, so she is particularly well-versed in the mind-body connection when it comes to sexual health.
We’ve also added services to help our clients feel wholly exceptional. These services reflect the extensive training our care providers undergo in physiology, anatomy, and care of sexual issues.
Among the sexual wellness renewal services MIU now offers through REDEEM:
- DUOLITH Low-Intensity Shock Wave Therapy (LiSWT) – a gentle, non-invasive therapy to treat erectile dysfunction and Peyronie’s disease.
- MonaLisa Touch – a non-invasive laser therapy to ease sexual discomfort due to vaginal dryness and incontinence.
- Votiva FormaV – a non-invasive treatment which uses heat to tighten the vaginal tissue and produce more collagen.
- P-Shot® and O-Shot® – tissue rejuvenation treatments designed specifically for the penis or vagina.
If you’re interested in treatments to renew your appearance and confidence, REDEEM’s staff also has that covered. Clients can choose from:
- Botox and Dysport injections, to relax and smooth lines in the skin.
- Dermal fillers that help restore your skin’s natural plumpness.
- Sculptra collagen stimulators that can give your skin a lift.
- Morpheus 8 radiofrequency microneedling, a laser-free approach to stimulating
- Hair restoration using platelet-rich plasma (PRP) injections, which promote cellular healing and can reverse hair loss.
Real Solutions, Through Real Medical Expertise
REDEEM is the result of a strong partnership with Courtney Cook, a Family Nurse Practitioner and the former owner of MOXXI. In addition to founding MOXXI, Courtney has worked at MIU as a hospital-based nurse practitioner specializing in inpatient urology care since 2016. Now, she is the Director of REDEEM and heads its operations.
The balance of REDEEM’s staff also includes a registered nurse and our front-desk patient coordinator. All REDEEM’s providers are trained in the field of urology, so they bring extensive expertise to their care of sexual wellness and aesthetics.
Let Us Be Your Sexual Wellness Advocates
The World Health Organization deems sexual health “fundamental to the overall health and well-being of individuals, couples, and families, and to the social and economic development of communities and countries.” In short, sexual health is essential. But it requires access to comprehensive, trusted information and care – and that’s why MIU has opened REDEEM.