Welcome to Michigan Institute of Urology
As one of the longest standing and largest sub-specialty Urology practices in the State of Michigan, we are dedicated to provide our patients the most up to date, state of the art urologic care. Our specialists have been recruited from the most sophisticated university centers in the United States and are available at all of our 22 office locations. Our administrative staff follows strict guidelines to insure the most cost effective medical care is provided. Michigan Institute of Urology, P.C., is comprised of 46 General and Fellowship Trained Urologists with a complement of compassionate, caring Nurse Practitioners, Registered Nurses, Medical Assistants and Ancillary Personnel. Thank you for choosing Michigan Institute of Urology as your health care provider and partner.
About “MIU” The Michigan Institute of Urology
Welcome to Michigan Institute of Urology, P.C. We are the most advanced private urology practice in Michigan with 46 Urologists practicing in 22 convenient locations in Southeastern Michigan. In addition to our 46 General and Fellowship Trained Urologists, we have a compliment of compassionate and caring Nurse Practitioners, Registered Nurses, Medical Assistants and Ancillary Personnel. We are one of the leading Urology practices in the United States, utilizing the latest, clinically-proven techniques to diagnose and treat a wide variety of urologic disorders in men, women, and children.
- Men’s Health: Male Incontinence, Erectile Dysfunction, Male Infertility, Prostate Cancer
- Women’s Health: Incontinence, Female Sexual Dysfunction, Urinary Tract Infection
- Male and Female Urologic Health: Bladder Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Kidney Stones, Incontinence
- Pediatric Health: Nocturnal Enuresis, Urinary Incontinence, Undescended Testical, Hernia, Hydrocele, Urinary Tract Infection, Vesicoureteral Reflux (VUR), Circumcision, Obstructed Kidneys, Kidney Stones
Serving Michigan Institute of Urology as CEO is Mitchell B. Hollander M.D. In addition to being a respected expert in the field of Urology, Dr. Hollander oversees all aspects of the organization, ensuring excellence is met in all facets of medicine and the practice.
Mitchell B. Hollander, M.D.
Partnering with Michigan Institute of Urology allows you to feel confident that you will receive your treatment from the most experienced urologists in Michigan.
- Access to state-of-the art Urologic Diagnostic Equipment
- Access to FDA-Based Clinical Research Studies
- Urologic Oncology for the treatment of all Urologic Cancers: Prostate, Bladder, Kidney
- Comprehensive Prostate Cancer Center, including: Surgery, Radiation, Seed Implant Treatment and Cryotherapy, Robotic Surgery
- Comprehensive Prostate Clinic – Medical, Surgical, and Minimally Invasive Treatment of prostate enlargement.
- Minimally Invasive Surgery, including: Laparoscopic and Robotic Prostatectomy, Laparoscopic Kidney Tumor Removal, Laparoscopic Cryosurgery of Prostate and Kidney tumors.
- Comprehensive Continence Center – therapy for both male and female patients for all bladder control problems.
- Comprehensive Enuresis Clinic – evaluation and management of adult and pediatric bed wetting problems.
- Comprehensive Impotence Center – evaluation and management of male Erectile Dysfunction problems, including non-surgical correction of Peyronie’s Disease
- Comprehensive Kidney Stone Center – management of all Urologic Stone Disease. Lithotripsy as well as Percutaneous Ultrasonic and Laser kidney stone removal.
- Male Infertility- evaluation and management of all male infertility problems.
- Vasectomy – conventional and scalpel free
- Microsurgery – including vasectomy reversal
- On-site Out Patient Endoscopy and Operating Room Suites
- Urogynecology – for the treatment of all female Urology problems.